Welcome to the wild, discontinuous, and virtually unwatched ramblings of a mother of five.

Welcome.

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to the greatest show on earth... Motherhood.

I am the ringmaster mama here (or so I like to believe), although most days I am the tiger in the cage... the kids control the show. I have been SO BLESSED, I am the mother to 4 wonderful kiddos (3 girls and my little man). I am married to the most awesome man (#1). I knew the day that I met him that he was "the one" and that we would be together.

Along for the wild ride is the my #1, he seconds as the flame eating and knife throwing act. The quiet side of our relationship, we have been married now for almost 11 years.

We have 4 clowns, they would be our kiddos:

The oldest Freckles Pennywise. She is probably going to grow to be our trapeze act. Constantly climbing, dangling from something, swinging from the rafters.

Next in the line up Baggy Pants Jane. Soon to be the tiger/lion trainer. She is the quiet one... but I know that there is something more going on behind the innocent facade.

The lone boy in the circus Buzzy Buggy Berry. He is destined to be our human cannonball. The boy is and has been a monkey since day one. I find him in some of the most bizarre places. He raises my blood pressure daily, the little daredevil that he is.

Finally is our small fry, Frumpy Blinker. She is still in the process of determining her roll in this circus. For now she is one of the clowns.

This is our wild journey... welcome to the show.