Welcome to the wild, discontinuous, and virtually unwatched ramblings of a mother of five.

Going out like a lamb.

Thank goodness for spring. I believe that is enough said. I am so ready for the weather to be nicer and take this show on the road. The clowns are getting restless and it has been a long long long winter. I am so looking forward to the next few days when the weather is supposed to super duper nice and we can get out in the yard.

We saw robins the other day, we have made our first official trip to the park, I believe that things are starting to look up.

On another note we take Blinker in tomorrow morning to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I presume that they are going to say that she needs to have tubes put in her ears, I tend to agree - but that is just the mama in me - since she has been on antibiotics for over a month now and it seems that we cannot keep the ear infections away with out. I will keep everyone posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment