Welcome to the wild, discontinuous, and virtually unwatched ramblings of a mother of five.

Mr Tootybottom

Can anyone explain to me why Buzzy seems to think that this is the funniest phrase out there. He runs through the house yelling it and giggling. Just running in circles

"Mr Tootybottom, Mr Tootybottom, Mr Tootybottom." giggling after each time he says it.

It is fairly comical the first few minutes but now after days of repeated Mr Tootybottom running... the ringmaster is kind of getting bored with it. Why is that little clowns get things stuck in their heads and they become an obsession? They just go over board with them. {please see entry entitled KA-CHOW - he has an obsessive way about him}

Is there a switch that I can reset Mr Tootybottom and he can find something new and different to say for a few days before I reset him again. I suppose to be honest this is all my fault, he tooted the other day at the lunch table and I called him Mr Tootybottom. Oh well... off to find that reset button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment