Welcome to the wild, discontinuous, and virtually unwatched ramblings of a mother of five.

The Ringmasters New Toy.

The ringmaster got a new toy 2 days ago, and I just finally got around to taking pictures of it so that the whole world could see it. I am so excited and over joyed to introduce you all to the newest member of the circus... our new washer.

It is a sad day when a person gets kind of excited about an appliance, but really what else do I get that is mine all mine. NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. This is the one thing in my house that no one else will touch. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Such a beautiful washer....... I want one just like this! :-)

I am pretty sure I saw a commercial with your washer and I was like "LOOK JOSH THATS KELLEYS NEW WASHER!!!" yeah I'm a dork! LOL

Post a Comment